Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jatuh Cinta Lagi

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Dr. Seuss

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.
Colin Raye

Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
Friedrich Halm

Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

If you wished to be loved, love.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Franklin P. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment