Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Makan Doa Cinta

Eat Pray Love Poster :


Eat Pray Love Book :


Eat Pray Love Quotes :

1. "Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it."

2. "L'amor che move il sole e l'altre stelle.

The love that moves the sun and the other stars."

3. "Tis' better to live your own life imperfectly than to imitate someone else's perfectly."

4. "I think I deserve something beautiful."

5. "I crossed the street to walk in the sunshine."

6. "I wondered, "Why have I been chasing happiness my whole life when bliss was here the entire time?"

7. "Smile with face, smile with mind, and good energy will come to you and clean away dirty energy."

8. "Teach your heart that this is destiny"

9. "You have no idea how strong my love is!"


Eat Pray Love Official Trailer :


Christine Hakim. I was like WOW!

Why I am posting these stuffs? Because now I'm downloading Eat Pray Love Movie :) .



No comments:

Post a Comment