Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DIA

He is the guy who always beside me whenever I need him.
He is the guy who always want to know either I am okay or not.
He is the guy who knows how to please me.
He is the guy who are willing to spend his busy time with me.
He is the guy who treat me nicely.
He is the guy who always hearing my stories without any complaints.
He is the guy with full of surprises.
He is the guy who are willing to accompany me until I sleep late at night.
He is the guy who are willing to stay at late to wake me up.
He is the guy who knows how to make my heart melting.
He is the guy who looks tough from the outside but very soft-hearted.
He is the guy who can handle me at my worst.
HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY GUY WHO CAN MAKE ME FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM EVERY TIKTOK ;) :) :') .
ALHAMDULILLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment