Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Nervous I Tau :P

Terkejut! Sangat terkejut! Tadi, after wudhu', saya bersiap-siap lah pakai telekung. Then my Hp ringed. I thought it may be message from my Sayang. But it was actually a phone call! Yes, I set the same song tones for message and ringtone. I was totally shocked and just looked at the Hp's screen. My roommate asked me, why? I said no, nothing. I didn't pick up his phone call because I think that he might be press the keypads without realizing it. Then the ringtones stopped. Dalam hati rasa nak sangat angkat call tu. Tapi bila fikir-fikir balik, entah-entah dia tertekan keypads tu, terus biarkan je :( .

Then, saya pun solat. After solat lak, dia hantar message and told me that dia tertekan my number. Huh buat nervous je :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment