Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

3

First of all, I want to say Alhamdulillah :) . Today is 'our' anniversary. I told you guys before, we celebrate our anniversary monthly :) . Unconscious, we are going to another a month stronger :) . I am really thankful to Allah for that. Honestly, this is not an easy thing to deal with. We have been through a lot of obstacles, ups and downs, and blablabla. I fall for him more and more each and every single day. Yes! I really mean it :D .


My life is surrounding by happiness, bliss, joy, and sweet moments. All these feelings are better than I expected. But at the same time, I don't want lose it and I want to feel all those sweet-fabulous-fantastic feelings with him and for sure with all the people who are always supporting 'us' especially my family and close friends.


Tonight, he sent me some pictures and a lyric :) . Thanks again Sayang. The pictures're about home interior designs. The best part is, he watermarked all those pictures with the letters Z and H. I don't know what are the meaning of those two letters. But, I can feel, those letters are stand for our names :) . And and and, the lyric is about the dream.


Okay, I'm getting sleepy and sleepy. My eyes can't stand any longer. Tomorrow, I mean, today (Friday), is our 'hang out' day. Yeay! Arrghhh! My head is spinning like top! Need to stop now. Night peeps! See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment