Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Timeless Part 1 & 2



[Junsu]: No, you can't let go of me. Linger here by my side, even if it's difficult. If I could see you a little longer, I would smile as much as the love that's left.

[Junsu + Riin]: Timeless, it isn't seperation, is it? If this is love, then the present is all that matters. Hold tight baby. Timeless; bury it in this heart. Like a moment's fever, it'll only hurt briefly. We both agree this is timeless love.

[Riin]: Although I leave with this world, is the sadness going to come with me as well?

[Junsu + Riin]: You, who called me because you couldn't fight the endless yearning.

[Riin]: If they're only scars of the heart, they'll surely heal, right? Swallowing a thousand times' tears, will I finally know then?

[Junsu + Riin]: Hold my hand, don't leave me.

Timeless, it's not seperation, is it? If this is love, then the present is all that matters. Hold tight baby. Timeless; bury it in this heart. Like a moment's fever, it'll only hurt briefly. We both agree this is timeless love.

[Junsu]: Baby it's timeless

[Riin]: Oh baby it's timeless

[Junsu + Riin]: Timeless

[Junsu:] So I can return to you...

[Riin]: Like a moment's fever, it'll only hurt briefly.

[Junsu + Riin]: We both agree this is timeless, this is timeless love.

No comments:

Post a Comment