Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Tak Tau

I am very disappointed. Upset. I don't know what's wrong with my result. I did my very best on my exam. Yet, I answered the questions with confidence. But not so over confidence. All I did during the exam week were, ignore the FB, ignore the internet. I just study and did revision. I don't know whom to blame on. Some people choose to study in a group. But for me, I prefer to study alone. So that I can concentrate and focus on the topics. But, at the other time, I can spend my time study with my friends as long as they are really want to study too. Not just for have fun only. I don't know what went wrong this time. Is it my fault or what. All I remember, last semester I studied hard than the other semesters. I lost focus on the previous semesters for some reasons. But it was back then. While for the last semester I got my momentum back on track. Maybe this is a test or a reminder for me. To not to enjoy too much. But, still, Alhamdulillah for the result I got. I almost forgot to thank it to Allah. I'll do the best that I can next time. Insha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment