Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pyar

I’ve always been told to share my blessings and I’ve been generous. But when I met you, I said to myself, “What the heck? You’re one of the few blessings I don’t wanna share with anyone else.”

Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold. But if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life.

If ever I was given the chance to start my life all over again, I would rather not accept it. Why not? Who knows? In that second start, I may not have known you at all.

If you ask me how much I love you, I won’t say anything. I’ll just take your hand, fill the gaps between your fingers and hold on to you until all your doubts are gone.

I wish you were with me so I can tell you directly how much you mean to me. I’ll hold you tight and hug you near my heart so that you can hear what it’s trying to whisper, “You’re the reason why I’m beating.”

I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile thinking that I touched your life in a special way.


No comments:

Post a Comment