Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ini Sangat Serious

Semalam kami mula bercakap-cakap mengenai hala tuju perhubungan kami. We take it serious because we don't want to waste our time. I'm 22 years and he's 23 years. We might be young and too soon to talk about 'our future'. But, when we involve in this kind of relationship, there are so many things to think about. He said, if he can, he wanted to 'tie' me at this very moment. But then, we realized, we have to achieve our ambitions, our goals, our aims, and lot of things. I told him, he has to do MBA (as his papa requested him to do it), and take over his papa's business. Plus, my family and his family have to get to know with each other. Even though me and him always telling about ourselves to our moms, but family blessing is more important. Yeah, I know long way to go. What I mean is, to go to our 'love destination'. Then I tried to persuade myself, If Allah wants us to be together so soon, no one can deny it. Am I right? :) . Let the time flows. Allah dah aturkan sesuatu for me and him. Kalau tanya saya banyak kali, adakah saya gembira dengan semua ini. Saya tak kan menipu. Sungguh saya sangat bahagia dan happy. I feel blessed by Allah :) . Maybe from time to time, we will talk about our future more frequent and deeper.

Slowly I can see the reason why Allah always protecting my heart from other men. It is because HE doesn't want me to get hurt. HE wants me to love the right man. The one who always can lead and handle me and himself very well. The one who is responsibility. The one who can I count on him. The one who always make me safe with. The one who always willing and ready to hear my stories even though sometimes it's ridiculous. The one who always looking for me for no specific reason. The one who knows how to make me calm, though he himself in not a good mood or in a rage. The one I can trust. I know nobody is perfect. I always aware of that fact. I hope Allah gives me the best man and here, I am very thankful that Allah grant me THAT man :) . He is invalueable gift from Allah. ALHAMDULILLAH :) . May Allah sets my heart for him and his heart to me. Ameen Ya Rabb :') .

No comments:

Post a Comment