Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Makan

Lately kan, asal geram je,saya akan makan. Bayangkan kalau 10 kali geram?! Tak ke 10 kali makan? So can you imagine that? Of course I gain weight!!! Ohhh nooo!!!!

Kelmarin pergi makan KFC. Motif? Geram sebab planning nak pergi a place, or a state to be exact, tak jadi. Not because of me. But my friend couldn't make it. Nak lepaskan geram, saya makan. And malam ni, sebab susah sangat nak tau yang mana satu jadual patut ikut, saya makan lagi. 4 keping sandwiches people!!!! Tengah-tengah malam makan sandwiches. Then jadi apa? Mesti tidur la jawabnya. Arrghhhh it's not good for your healthy. Plus, I'm damn exhausted. I went to Parliament today. It's fun, great trip, but at the same time, it made me tired. Really.

And for sure mi amore asked me to stop doing that habit. Tak kan nak lagi bumbum dari dia kannn??? Today dah dua hari tak bermesej and YM lama-lama with him. He's busy with his thesis. But a single message from me to him or him to me really made our day :).

No comments:

Post a Comment