Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Please, I Really Can't Face It



This song is for YOU. You asked me to listen this beat. I hope you are strong like this kid. My Doas are always with you.


Even when the thunder and storm begins
I'll be standing stong like a tree in the wind
Nothing is gonna move this mountain or change my direction
I'm falling off the sky and I'm all alone
The courage that's inside is gonna break my fall
Nothing is gonna dim my light within
But if I keep going on it will never be impossible
Not today.

Cause I got something to believe in
As long as I'm breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Cause I got something to believe in
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me.

Even when the world tries to pull me down
Tell me that I can't... try to turn me around
I wont let them put my fire out
But if I keep going on it will never be impossible
Not today

Cause I got something to believe in
As long as I'm breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Cause I got something to believe in
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me

I can do it all, open every door
Turn unthinkable to reality
You see I can do it all and more

Believing as long as I'm breathing
There is no limit to what I can dream
Believing mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if I just believe
And I believe in me


Hampir luluh jantung ini tatkala adik saya bercerita pasalnya. Semalam adik saya bermesej dengan dia. And kalau nak tau juga petang itu, saya ada menghantar mesej kat dia, tapi not delivered. Mungkin malam tu baru dia on simcard lain. Ok tak apa lah tu.

Cuma yang buat saya sedih, tersentap and tak ada mood, dia bagitau adik yang dia tak dapat nak balas mesej kami bermula 11 June ni sampai semua benda settle. Bila adik saya tanya kenapa, dia hanya cakap dia memang tak boleh bagitau. Dia minta maaf sangat-sangat. Lepas tu dia siap ucapkan " happy holidays". Yup in inverted commas. Macam ada makna. Dia juga wish birthday adik saya. Tapi birthday adik saya 12 June nanti. Dia cakap takut tak sempat.

Saya jadi keliru. Terus otak ni ligat berputar berfikir-fikir benda yang dah jadi sebelum ni. Patut lah hari Isnin baru ni dia beria-ia minta nak dengar suara saya. That means record my voice and send it to him through mail. Ya Allah kenapa lah saya pergi lengah-lengah kan his request??? I already recorded my voice but still in the folder.

Kenapa tak nak bagitau pasal hal ni? Kalau saya masih diberi peluang untuk berhubung dengannya, saya bersyukur. Tapi bagaimana kalau.....??? Arrgghhhh Ya Rabb tolong lah. Semoga semuanya selamat. Berilah dia peluang untuk meneruskan hidup ni...

*Maaf saya tiada mood*

No comments:

Post a Comment