Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

March : The Mix's Month

What date is today? What??? Dont know? Today's date is 2nd April. Yeah its April!!! *sigh* How fast the times flew. Dah bulan April rupanya.

Ok this time I will sum up what had happened in March.

* My birthday. Im so glad because there were so many people wished me. Either my friends in Uni, from previous school and also from FB. Thanks so much guys for all the wishes and the Doas. Hopefully all of your wishes and Doas are still alive for many years to come. ALLAH bless you. :)

* My friends's birthday. Jiji, Lienda, who else hah?? I cant remember. Ouuuhhhh and yahhhh his's birthday. Almost forgot.

* The saddest part is, about 'us'. Need to tell it again? I dont think so. We, I mean ME, had to face the hard situation. Everything SCREWED UP!!! I hate it....INFINITY.

* 29th March. What a surprise day for me ;

  • Got SOMETHING SPECIAL from my family. My own. :) . THANK YOU.
  • He messaged me. As always, he texted me with melting word. In proper language, he showed his appreciation towards me. I just thought randomly that he dont want to lost me, but, at the same time he wants the girl.
Thats all I guess. Overall March brought me sweet-sour-bitter-bless memories. Maybe this is the phrase of matured in my life. Just take it Zafi. It will makes you become strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment