Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Will Skip The Class

Pheewwww what a relieved!!! Tadi Zafi call lah lecturer untuk Tarian Tradisional. Tapi 2 kali cannot be reached. A few minutes after that, she called me back.

Zafi cakap lah tak boleh datang assessement next week, sebab balik kampung. Lagipun, minggu depan, dah tak ada class. Masa tu suara Cik Muhaini, lembut je. Ha senang hati Zafi. Shukran Jazilan Ya ALLAH sebab permudahkan urusanku.

Cik Muhaini cakap, its ok, but I have to attend exam with other students. Maksudnya students yang tak boleh datang minggu depan juga. And we will be seating the exam in examination's week.

Everything I do, is for my sister. Safra. Ha ingat senang ke nak skip class tu. Then kena ganti dengan exam pula tu. This is because I dont want spoil Safra's birthday celebration. Family is way more important for me than other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment