Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Am Ok Now...I Guess

I am ok now.
Eventhough I dont feel like I am ok.
Sometimes my heart beats so fast.
Dont know why.

Arrrghhh I hate this feeling.
Bit by bit I tried to forget him.
But I know how come I forget him, because we are very close before, and still standing.

I dont want let him go.
But I have no power to stop all this happen.

Is it the way that I choose is the best for me?
Am I very sure that I wont get hurt?
Am I strong enough to face it all?

Who is going to catch me when Im fall?
Arghhh no worries.
Because I got a lot of wonderful people who are willing to be with me whenever I need them.
Thanks so much to those wonderful people.
Without you I might be fall and injured so badly.

If Im fall,
Please hold me,
Treat me,
Heal me,
So that I can stand up again.

Teach me for the best,
Guide me to the best,
And Allah's willing I'll be the BEST among the REST.

No comments:

Post a Comment